To our Valued Patients, Families and Friends of Children’s Eye Physicians, Colorado Family Eye Center, Colorado Center for Eye Alignment, and Colorado Family Optical: Updated 09/07/2022 ** Masks are recommended in our medical facilities.
Friends and Family Members, please be advised that at this time and for the safety of our patients and staff, as a health care facility, we will continue to implement and follow the guidance of the CDC.
When you arrive for your appointment:
- Please be courteous and wear a mask if:
- You currently have a fever, cough or runny nose.
- You are recovering from a recent illness.
You may be asked to wear a mask or reschedule your appointment if:
- You or anyone in your group looks visibly ill at your visit.
- Exam rooms and equipment, will be sanitized and cleaned in between patients and often throughout the day.
- Frequent and thorough hand washing is encouraged and will be accommodated. Hand sanitizer is available too for patient/chaperone use.
Our Optical Stores:
- Appointments are no longer required when visiting our optical stores, however, the above occupancy rules will apply.
- All frames will then be disinfected before they are returned to the frame boards.
- Please make sure that any frames you have handled or tried on are given directly to your Optician for sanitizing.
Are we available to help? ABSOLUTELY!
- The practice’s phone lines are open during regular business hours (M-F 830am to 430pm – closed lunch from 12pm to 1pm). If your call is placed on hold, you are offered an opportunity for an automatic call back or you are welcome to leave a voice mail message.
- The practice’s patients are covered for Emergencies 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We turn our phones over to a professional answering service who will page the on call physician for assistance.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!
Please feel free to call us at 303-456-9456, or send an email to GetInfo@CEPColorado.com and we will be very happy to help answer your questions/concerns.
OPTICAL / GLASSES / CONTACT LENSES:
If you have questions about our Optical services, any prescriptive eye wear or contact lens needs, please send an email to Optical@CEPColorado.com and our Optical staff will be happy to help!
Thank you for placing your trust in our practice for your and your family’s vision health. We especially thank you for your cooperation and understanding of the importance of following these protocols best maintaining the health and safety of everyone.
From everyone here at our practice, we wish you, your family and friends good health!